A full time position: Family Practice Physician in Keesler AFB, MS
Work Schedule/Duty Hours: Monday - Friday 0700-1600 daily
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Provide outpatient services for patients as scheduled by the government.
- Care shall include but not be limited to routine general family practice care to include care for acute and chronic patient condition.
- Providing primary and secondary preventative maintenance care.
- Must have MD/DO degree from accredited program
- Active State License (any State)
- 7 years of experience within the specialty, excluding fellow and residency time. Physician must have practiced at least 48 months of the last 60 months.
Job Type: Contract
- Physician: 7 years (Required)