We are seeking a compassionate, driven, reliable and thorough Internal Medicine physician to join our fast growing company.
FAMILY MEDICINE OR INTERNAL MEDICINE (JOB DESCRIPTION WILL VARY BASED ON YOUR TITLE. (FOR MORE DETAIL ARRANGE CONFERENCE CALL)
We seek to get to know an applying physician first before offering a contract. We think it is important to get the right fit for all involved and make our practice a great place to work where our employees look forward to coming into work and enjoy the people that they work with. This is one of the reasons why we don't use a recruiter to do our hiring. It is less personable and one of our strengths we are known for is being personable with our patients and our colleagues.
- We have a niche practice in Perioperative/Internal Medicine and provide medical clearances for patients going for surgery. We follow our patients at the acute care hospital, rehab or skilled, and then discharge them back home to their own primary care doctor.
- We offer the most competitive salary
- Our lifestyle is unmatched since we are NOT on the ER call list for the hospital, and usually never have to go back to the hospital once we have left for home.
- As a team member, you will do rounds at the hospital (or other rehab or skilled facility) work in our beautiful clinic based on your rotation that week.
- We rotate being on call on weekends.
- We handle all of your credentialing for facilities and with insurances.
- Paid vacation and CME
- 401 K
- Health Ins.
- Split up the holidays
- Other benefits
Our office is located on the campus of Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
Please check out our website.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
(1099 may be an option as well)
Salary: Depends on above
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $260,000.00 /year
- Dallas, TX 75231 (Required)
- Board Certified (Required)
- ACLS (Required)
- State Medical (Required)
- DEA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Practice Fusion
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative