FitLore is seeking highly motivated Massage Therapist to perform a wide array of soft tissue techniques to provide health and fitness benefits our high-end clientele. FitLore is the fastest growing, premier fitness, wellness and lifestyle service organization in New York City. Work may be provided at a number of our facilities throughout Manhattan.
- CHAIR MASSAGE (Neck & Shoulder, Stress Relief) - Primarily for corporate wellness and events of 2-4 hours in length
- DEEP MUSCLE, SPORTS & TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE - Primarily for 1-1 hourly sessions with private clients
- FASCIAL STRETCH - Primarily for 1-1 hourly sessions with private clients
- Starting employment is part time, with flexible scheduling. There are long-term opportunities for growth and full-time employment.
- Work is for blocks of time (such as three hours) of services providing express sessions, as well as full session-based appointment training at highly competitive rates.
- Opportunities to participate in group workshops and seminars.
- Gain experience building client relationships with our high-end clientele.
- Work holistically with the broader FitLore team on each client's training and services programs.
- Be a part of our hospitality-based service culture.
- An updated valid NYS Massage Therapy License.
- Minimum 2 years of massage therapy experience.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Pre-natal, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be fully insured with standard liability insurance along with CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy, Computer literacy
FitLore is a New York-based provider of private and at-residence Fitness, Wellness and Lifestyle services. With a focus on exclusive high-end residential properties and private commercial club operations, FitLore's trainers and specialists deliver personalized services to residents as an amenity of FitLore Membership. FitLore also works closely with real estate developers and sales agents to plan, design, market and implement premier private fitness studios at the residential properties in which FitLore delivers services.
Job Type: Part-time
- massage therapy: 2 years (Required)
- An updated valid NYS Massage Therapy License (Required)
- Specify your hourly rate and all modalities of your services