Antra has an immediate opening for Java Front End Developer. This position does not require prior professional work experience. However, a software development experience of 0-3 years is desirable.
- Graduate degree or undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, related field or relevant experience
- Have 0-3 years of software development with strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Level: Entry Level/Fresher/Experience
- Possess strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with some experience in any OOP programming languages like C++, C# or Java.
- Be familiar with new features of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of web services with JSON and REST, SOAP/XML is a plus.
- Experience with MEAN stack components like MongoDB, Express.js and Node.js is a plus
- Be a self-starter with an ability to troubleshoot and seek answers to problems
- Have hands-on design and development of software applications/systems
- Proven analytical skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsible for coding, testing, and implementation of solutions within established standards and documentation guidelines
Antra is a leading provider of information technology services to help businesses address critical gaps between modern technology adaptation and business enablement to support growth and reach business targets. Our services combine technical knowledge and business savviness to enhance IT capabilities in a cost effective manner. Since 2008, we have been working diligently to serve customer needs for software solutions and services and each year, we work hard to improve our knowledge, performance and customer service.
Antra has several leading Fortune 1000 customers and is headquartered in Washington D.C. metro area and an office in Bay area California.
Job Type: Full-time