Kelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for Special Education Substitute Teachers and Teachers Aides in the Utah County area. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
- Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
Substitute Teacher Job Requirements:
Teacher Aide Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- High school diploma or GED
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now at www.calendly.com/emilypayne/prescreen.
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 8,600+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 3.6 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year. Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.