- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Provide leadership in managing a large scale, complex project within the Agile Scrum framework.
- Ability to work with Scrum teams to develop project plans, roadmaps, and manage the product (feature) backlog.
- Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process, including techniques for estimation, developing contingency and Agile product/feature backlog.
- Manage the critical day-to-day operational elements of the assigned project including project vision/objectives, financials, scope, quality, schedule, resourcing, vendor management, dependencies, risks, status reporting, stakeholder engagement, business readiness/organizational change management, value realization necessary to deliver specified requirements, objectives and value.
- Document the project charter, roles, tasks and measures of success.
- Provide leadership by facilitating project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling and resource planning to accomplish project objectives while managing applicable scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Ensure smooth project progression by effectively defining/managing the project plan (MPP), phase gate reviews, change requests and stakeholder status reporting.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction for both the project team and business partners while working cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes and ensure appropriate and professional communication among stakeholders.
- Manage projects throughout the project lifecycle. Evaluate progress and quality, manage issue resolution process and take corrective action, as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to Client's IT Division Project Management Office and other applicable states/federal policies and procedures.
- Develop quality business relationships so that client needs can be anticipated and addressed.
- Proactively develop innovative approaches, risk mitigation strategies and quality control.
- Actively engage in development or oversight of the development of all documentation for the project.
The position requires the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, team focus, influence, service-oriented, problem-solving, analytic thinking, planning, personal development and decisiveness. Using these attributes, the candidate will communicate individual roles and project/program expectations for both internal and external teams, develop detailed project plans and schedules, provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects or programs including sub projects and at times, individual project members; including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts using a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience. This position also monitors and audits project or program milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and identifies ways to resolve schedule issues, provides required project status reporting, assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.