Providence is calling a Staffing Coordinator (0.9 FTE, Rotating/Variable) to Providence Office Park Portland in Portland, OR.
In this position, you will:
- Work with Nurse Leaders and Staffing Partners to ensure we have the Core Staff Needed to Provide for Excellent Patient Care
- Regional Position: work with all eight (8) acute care hospitals in the state of Oregon
- Critically Think through Staffing Challenges to come up with a solution that meet the needs of our patients and is in the best interest of our caregivers
- 12 Hour Shifts, every other weekend
- Benefits that Start on Day One
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Provide a variety of staffing functions and services for the Department of Nursing.
- Provide monthly schedules and daily adjustments to nursing staff for each unit being a supportive function both to the units and administrative staff.
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a nursing background in a hospital experience - or -
- 3 years of experience in s taffing/scheduling experience