Ditto is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our team and have a significant impact during this exciting period of growth. You will work for our Director of Brand and Marketing, and will be a central part of expanding our marketing efforts.
We are innovators in the real estate development space, and a growing company with big goals. We focus and invest resources in every element of our spaces—not just aesthetics but every detail of design and product development. Working with world class architects, artists and designers, we build spaces that evoke powerful emotions and positively affect the way people live in their homes. In a world where so many products are becoming commoditized, we are building a brand that represents truly extraordinary design. This new team member will be an integral part of our design and development process.
The ideal candidate is confident in her/his ability to bring their unique talents and experience to the firm. They will be tasked with building a world class marketing team to manage third party marketing/branding firms for individual properties and overall company strategy.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have 3-6 years' experience at an agency or in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You know how to get it done. Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects.
- You have a no task is too small attitude. You’re scrappy and resourceful.
- You are design-minded, tuned into current events and trends.
- You are analytical and creative.
- You are proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- You have a familiarity with web design, HTML and CSS.
- You have CRM experience.
- You are quick to adapt.
- You are emotionally intelligent.
- You thrive at finding solutions.
- You are eager to learn new things. We don’t expect you to know everything but expect you to be willing to try. You believe in self-improvement. Growth is a priority.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Run and execute marketing campaigns including content, social media, digital, advertising/paid media, PR, event production, activations, partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop marketing collateral, websites, social media channels and advertising for Ditto and our individual projects.
- Provide research, project management, and marketing campaign execution.
- Analyze campaign results, track performance KPIs, and adjust marketing plans as needed.
- Assist with RFPs, award submissions, pitch books and presentations.
- Write and edit content for various tactics such as emails, web content, press releases, and others as needed.
- Manage CRM platform.
- Support market research efforts to inform strategic direction.
- Maintain our digital footprint.
Competitive salary, medical benefits including dental and vision insurance, 401(k), fitness reimbursement, a collegial atmosphere, and a commitment to building a culture of wellness.
Ditto Residential is an equal opportunity employer.