Do you see yourself as a Guest Service Representative? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, we're interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
This important role answers calls from in-house guest in a timely and professional manner and provides guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures.
What we need from you
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math, customer service and telephone answering skills. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.
What we offer
Competitive wages, hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to Holiday Inn Express Rocklin-Galleria Area. Holiday Inn Express Rocklin-Galleria Area is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Holidays required
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift