This is a part-time personal assistant position (15-20 hours with potential to become full-time) for a semi-retired international art dealer and gallery owner in Beverly Hills. The job will be mostly remote except for twice a month, when you will meet in person with the owner. Please, no out of state applications.
This position demands a self-starting effective communicator with a flexible schedule and professional demeanor.
Duties include: managing the social and business calendar of the gallery owner, remote technical support, scheduling doctor appointments, arranging business meetings, some bookkeeping, typing notes, arranging travel plans, and online shopping.
This is a straightforward part-time personal assistant position with tremendous growth potential with the right candidate.
Background in art is a major plus, but not required. College degree preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible