City Pro Group is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech therapy to children with developmental delays and on the autism spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each child and family.
We offer flexible part-time positions and competitive rates (based on experience); clustered caseloads in preferred locations; ability to maintain work/life balance and autonomy. Full-time center-based positions are also available and include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
· Provide speech therapy in either a home/center-based setting
· Evaluate speech and language disorders utilizing formal and informal assessments
· Plans, instructs and supervises child and family in the use of tools that facilitate speech and language skills
· Document and submit all session notes in Claims system
· Conduct and submit child’s quarterly progress reports within established deadlines
· Attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress when needed
· Provide parent workshops to address strategies and technique to meet child speech and communication goals per individualized service plans
· Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
· Minimum one (1) year experience working in Early Intervention/CPSE program preferred
· Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
· Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs
· Comfortable communicating with family/caregivers of children via daily communication log, emails and phone calls
· Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in New York State
· Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology issued by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred
· Bilingual Spanish a plus
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Early Intervention: 1 year (Preferred)
- NYS Speech Language Pathologist (Required)
- Do you have the following registration: NYS Speech Language Pathologist?
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule