Why join us?
We are looking for three (3) highly motivated Coordinators to join our Boston team! In this role, you will provide key support to the Property Management team in the day to day operation, providing outstanding service to tenants and customers.
You will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team—part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes people development and focuses on long-term growth. We take great pride in leading the industry by earning respect through every interaction, every day. We go above and beyond to protect and grow relationships by anticipating needs, being honest and considerate and valuing customers as genuine partners.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:Property Management / Operations:
Finance / Accounting:
- Tenant contact and follow-up
- Maintain tenant contacts and emergency response information
- Monitor and maintain tenant and vendor COI’s
- Support and maintain utility tracking
- Maintain tenant communication and send out all buildings memos/notices
- Support property management in tenant move-ins/out’s
- Manage vendor access to building facilities and tenant spaces
- Work with service providers to assist in maintaining building standards
- Coordinate Tenant events
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintain and manage building work order system
- Process tenant monthly recurring billings
- Accounts Payable
- Code invoices
- Answer vendor payment inquires
- File, maintain and organize all vendor records and vendor related communication
To succeed in this role, you:
- General administrative duties
- Property office telephone reception
- Address mail
- Maintain all building management files
- Generate monthly recurring billing statements and enter tenant billings
- Must possess a college degree.
- MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook.
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Individual should possess a positive disposition with a flexible demeanor to handle multiple tasks and personalities.
- Individual should be a creative self-starter with minimal task management.
- Proficiency in adapting to new computer programs.
- Strong customer service skills.
OMERS is one of Canada’s leading pension funds. We invest over $85 billion for more than 470,000 plan members and their families. Our investment professionals use a direct-drive, active management strategy to invest in public and private markets from our offices in Toronto, New York, London and Sydney. We are committed to earning superior returns by attracting world-class investors and by building a culture of excellence.
Established in 1960, Oxford Properties Group is the real estate arm of OMERS, one of Canada’s largest pension funds with over $85 billion in assets. Today, Oxford is a global platform for real estate investment, development and management, with over 2,000 employees and over $45 billion of assets that it manages for OMERS and on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Headquartered in Toronto, Oxford has regional offices in Calgary, New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Singapore, Sydney and London, each with a team of talented professionals with deep real estate expertise and local market insight. For more information about us visit www.oxfordproperties.com.
OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.