Full Job Description
1. Answering the phones in a courteous and professional manner.
2. Connects callers to the appropriate individual in the facility.
3. Answers questions of callers.
4. Responds to callers asking about clients in a way that is compliant with HIPAA laws.
5. Calls to request transportation for clients.
6. Greets clients and others entering the facility in a professional and courteous manner.
7. Works closely with the Intake Department to ensure a smooth transition for clients entering the program.
8. Update the roster for clinical staff.
9. Complete pre-census
10. Break down charts
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Welcoming clients to Calvary
2. Assist with pre-assessment.
3. Complete admission paperwork through MS4.
4. Maintain communication with referral sources, families, and unit staff.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Education Requirements - High School Diploma or GED
Ability to communicate verbally, telephonically and in writing. Physical agility to manage patients. Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping.