Serve as a part of a Booz Allen internal team to help clients comprehend complex issues in other regions of the world. Administer cutting-edge research techniques, including foreign language research, big data analytics, social media analysis, and others to provide clients with deep insights that drive business operations and strategies. Work in a fast-paced environment and dive into areas of client interest and rigorously evaluate networks, discover trends, and develop analytic insights to influence client decision-making. Impact client operations, work with a group of diverse and skilled colleagues, gain exposure to industry leading data collection and analytical tools, and learn through ongoing training and intensive on-the-job apprenticeship.
- Experience with search techniques, information databases, geospatial tools, data visualization, and developed Internet research expertise
- Experience in the online media environment
- Knowledge of the culture and history of countries or regions of interest
- Knowledge of foreign affairs and regions of interest
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to think and act quickly in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, National Security Studies, Linguistics, Sociology, Cultural Studies, Psychology, or GIS
- Experience in one or more foreign languages, including Arabic, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, or African dialects preferred
- Possession of excellent writing and analytical skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.