“They really show you how good the support system is here" - An Ericsson Field Service Professional.
We’re one of the best-established and most innovative companies in the information and communications technology industry. Approximately 40% of global mobile traffic runs through networks supplied by us – that’s more than 1 billion subscribers. Building and maintaining those networks is a huge responsibility. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for talented, passionate people to join us as Ericsson Field Service Professionals in roles like:
- Telecom Tower Crew Lead
- Telecom Tower Technician II
- Telecom Tower Technician Associate
- Field Technician I – Aerial Work Platform
- Field Technician II – Aerial Work Platform
With us, you’ll be out in the field, building, operating, repairing and maintaining our network, hardware, software and other telecom- and IT-related systems. You’ll also:
- Deliver high-quality services using safe working practices;
- Perform both task-based and project-based work across multiple customer and multi-technology networks;
- Use state-of-the-art equipment, tools and systems;
- Be part of delivering the next generation of network technology.
We’re looking for many different levels of experience and qualification, including:
- Basic experience within the field operations environment of a mobile or telecom network provider;
- Basic, demonstrable understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications and networking;
- Knowledge of health and safety practices within an operational environment.
Whether you’re just starting out, or looking for a company where you can progress your career to new heights, we’d love to see your resume.