Responsible for driving value and providing financial stewardship to company’s North American sales force through SaaS, analytics, performance assessment and program tracking; cross-functional communication and leadership. Focus will be on utilization, efficiency and improvement of sales force tracking software and technologies focusing on Salesforce.com CRM. Support of Sales Coordination and Training teams will be required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Salesforce.com CRM system administrative and analyst duties
Sales force performance analyses including action plan recommendations.
Conduct required training to ensure confidence in usage of Salesforce.com and adherence to sales methodologies and sales processes
Constantly evaluate the overall processes of the sales force and produce performance and target reports
Assist with master data maintenance (customer, surgeons, reps, etc.), system changes and data integration.
Assist in a variety of related projects as assigned.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail with ability to digest, develop and communicate complex analyses.
- Organizationally agile with the ability to flex, clarify priorities and deliver results.
- Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future developmental opportunities.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills are essential.
- Understands the broad business perspective and the financial processes that support it.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably including formal studies in business or information systems required.
- 1-3years of experience working with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Highly proficient in Excel applications
- Proficient with Dataloader and API
- Proficient with Visualforce, Workflows, Triggers and Process Builder
- Highly proficient with Einstein Analytics, including Datasets, Dataflows, Lenses, Dashboards, Apps and Security Predicates
- Experience with Lightning and/or Lightning implementation a plus
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com, Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
Up to 10%