The Manager should have high focus in goals achievement and SLAs agreed upon with the client. Continuous improvement is a main objective, as well as retention of knowledge and optimization of practices, looking for high quality, and performance.
- Directly and indirectly manage an AP team
- Purchase Order management, Accounts Payable, helpdesk with an understanding of Helpdesk metric etc.
- Manage and find solutions on Client escalations
- Prepare capabilities plans and people development with looking for high performance standards
- Ensure understanding of Wipro and Customer procedures as well confidentiality of information
- Understand Client feedback, comprehend and elaborate action plans
- Propose improvements in standards and processes (Six Sigma, Lean Administration, etc.)
- Manage communication with Customer, being the SPOC between stakeholders, employees and Wipro higher Management
- Manage daily activities and be ready to report to Wipro high Management or to Customer as required
- Manage and control SLAs
- Identify and manage risks, which may represent risks to delivery / Operations.
- Prepare materials for monthly reviews or governance calls
- Address to the Senior Management complex matters which require attention and immediate resolution
- Overall experience of 10+ years with at least 5 years of relevant experience in overseeing Finance & Accounting Operations preferable for an outsourcing / third party client.
- Managing a 40+ team of direct / indirect employees.
- Purchase Order management
- Accounts Payable
- SAP skills in AP environment is mandatory
- Proficient at Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel (Medium), and Power Point
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree with a preference for Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)