Provant is a leading wellness company that hires medical professionals who like the opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced environment. Our health and wellness screenings take place in corporate settings where poised, confident, driven and team oriented individuals are required. Our current team is dedicated to providing a professional, energetic, and comforting atmosphere while striving for excellence. Once hired, the incumbent has the opportunity to work local health screenings when they become available. Provant Health hires individuals on a contract/per diem basis, provides excellent hourly wages and further onsite training when needed! **Only local candidates will be considered.**
Health Coach Responsibilities:
Health Coach Administrative Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all dress code regulations and Provant onsite policies and procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures in regard to Protected Health Information (PHI) in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Perform all duties of station according to Provant corporate, client or Team Lead needs, including but not limited to:
- Conducting face to face health coaching sessions.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Monitor email and respond to all communications from staffing coordinators in a timely manner.
- Submit all invoices accurately and with any necessary receipts attached.
- Maintain a current knowledge of all Provant policies and procedures.
- Compliance with all client requests and protocols including but not limited to: signing admittance and release waivers, bringing photo
IDs to site, etc.
- Comfortable with one-on-one communication, and talking for extended periods of time. Each interaction will last an average of eight
to ten minutes.
- Must have great understanding of various biometric results, including but not limited to: blood pressure, cholesterol, and BMI.
- Computer literacy sufficient to navigate an online web portal to accept and decline job offers, identify important event information,
and submit invoices.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in all types of situations and continually maintain a high level of customer service.
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate a touch screen tablet device to accurately input data and successfully navigate Provant's onsite app.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum Licensed Practical Nurse license, Registered Nurse license, B.S. in health sciences
- Registered Dietitian's license preferred
- One to two years experience with clinical health education, weight management, or physical activity preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years or older.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- This position requires frequent standing, sitting, bending, reaching above shoulder level, and repetitive motions to carry out the
required measurements during a screening.