As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will manage both the Regulatory efforts to ensure regulatory compliance on all ingredients and finished flavors. In addition, this position will oversee the QA/SQF position to ensure regulatory and product standard compliance.
VP Corporate Compliance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, maintain and review technical documentation on ingredients to ensure compliance. Covered categories: FDA, Organic, Natural, GMO, Proposition 65 and Kosher.
- Maintain and output flavor compliance in CheckCIS software package.
- Review flavor formulas for compliance with applicable regulations, customer requirements and industry guidelines.
- Provide regulatory support with business teams and customers for products sold in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with appropriate peers in customer operations for information exchange and proactive handling of flavor safety/regulatory issues.
- Work with Corporate Compliance to monitor and implement plans for emerging regulatory issues and upcoming regulation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum – Bachelor degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Biosciences
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a regulated industry, with at least 3 years’ experience in Food /Flavor Regulatory
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and prioritizing abilities are required, as well as strong technical writing ability
- Ability to work in entrepreneurial work environment.
- Good problem-solving skills and accuracy/attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work in teams and independently.
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Regulatory Affairs: 5 years (Preferred)