Lead the development of the proposal and major proposal volumes and sections and serve as team leader to coordinate numerous proposal efforts at the same time. Oversee internal proposal team resources to ensure appropriate response to request for proposals (RFPs) and timely submission of proposals and additional information requests. Serve as a subject matter expert in the job family and lead the planning and implementation of proposals and proposal volumes and regularly interface with senior management and executive leadership. Use professional concepts in resolving critical issues and broad design matters. Work on issues that impact design and selling success and address future concepts, products, and technologies. Create formal networks with key decision makers and serve as external spokesperson for the organization. Exercise wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to address critical proposal requirements. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Experience with developing comprehensive proposal responses to federal healthcare government solicitations for various agencies, including Health and Human Services agencies, such as the CDC, NIH, and FDA, Department of Veterans Affairs, or Defense Health Agency at the indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) and Task Order level
- Experience with supporting IDIQ and Task Order responses via contract vehicles, including T4NG, CIOSP3, RMADA, SPARC, PSS, or GSA
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, or Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of industry proposal practices, including Shipley Best Practices
- Ability to manage and coordinate a proposal schedule and deliverables while managing the expectations of a wide range of colleagues, including executives to consultants
- BA or BS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.