- Specializes in information and network security.
- Analyzes security risks and plans controls.
- Develops policies and procedures to implement security practices.
- Coordinates implementation of security controls.
- Designs and implements controls.
- Monitors compliance with security policies and procedures
Responsibilities and Duties
- Familiar with standard security concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Qualifications and Skills
- Security Analyst capabilities with 4-7 years of experience.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Security Policies and Procedures: 2 years (Required)
- Information and Network Security: 3 years (Required)