Work for a Dynamic, professional friendly environment with competitive benefits and an exciting, evolving work environment within a reputable company that values consistent growth and opportunity!
We are a supply compliance/risk management company that is offering excellent career opportunity with stability and growth, within a friendly and professional environment.
We are looking for an outgoing, motivated, independent individual who can join our Supply Compliance Team. Our supply compliance managers are responsible for managing their given Clients and handling the compliance information for their client’s vendors. Here at Browz we will not time your bathrooms breaks, we will not hold you to a call handle time, we will help you set realistic goals and help you achieve them, and we will pay you commission based on achieving those goals. Come work for a company that focuses on their employees and treats them like family.
Please note the job information below:
- Schedule: Full time- Mon-Friday – 8am-4:30pm, 9am - 5:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, or 6am – 2:30pm
- Location: Draper
- Perks: Full benefits(comprehensive Medical, Dental, PTO and 401k.)
- Pay: $13- 15 base wage + commission
- Responsible for explaining to the Supplier the Client’s compliance information and requirements via the telephone and other available electronic communications
- Responsible for the ongoing relationship with the Supplier and his compliance information
- Works with Suppliers to ensure that their information (“file”) is complete and correct
- Works directly with Suppliers to collect compliance information and increase overall compliance percentages within the Company Risk Application
- Verifies that the icons shown in the Company Risk Application are correct following the Review process
- Provides to the Supplier technical support in the use of the Company Risk Application
- Coordinate supplier problem escalations with Business Development
- Minimum of high school education
- Proven abilities and experience with data entry and/or data audit
- Proven track record in working successfully in providing customer service and managing data
- Ability to train and understand Company operations’ policies, processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Positive Attitude
- Customer and Team Friendly/Service oriented
- Career Minded
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, internally motivated to achieve
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com
If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour