Seeking an individual who is electrical and technically savvy to inspect and test various electrical, hardware products. Must be computer proficient. Strong attention to detail with the ability to inspect equipment and hardware for quality and functionality. Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems. Run test and report findings. Must be dependable and self-driven.
- Solving customer concerns, performing pre-launch product testing and troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Responsible for all product testing and accurately resolving customer questions and concerns.
- Technical support experience; consumer electronics/computer hardware support preferred
· Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and thorough
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstance, ambiguity, direction and strategy
- Must have a high level of initiative and the ability to self-motivate and self-start.
- Able to lift 20 to 30 pounds.
. High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with network routers, switches and wireless device configuration a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)