Mid America Mortgage, Inc a National Top 25 Lender, is looking for to hire experienced Branch Managers and Loan Officers. If you're self motivated and looking for an opportunity to increase your income exponentially while leveraging cutting edge technology, then we want to partner with you! Come be part of the digital mortgage experience with Mid America Mortgage & 'Click n' Close'
- Our proprietary, point of sale technology, 'Click n' Close' is the industry's gold standard. With Day 1 Certainty, Income & asset verification built in many borrowers can receive loan approvals in 15 minutes or less!
- We offer the most transparent P&L model for interested Branch Managers in the industry. Branches receive RAW pricing and adjust margins according to product mix, LO comp & geographical location. UW fee and processing fee is considered Branch Revenue!
- Flexible LO comp plans ranging from 100 bps to 225 bps
- Significant Salary opportunity for Branch Managers with proven track record
- Competitive pricing - Manage your P&L to profitability
- No overlays on agency products with DU or LPA approval!!
- 24-48 hr Underwriting turn times
- On site processing
- Mid America Mortgage, Inc is an approved FNMA, FHLMC, & GNMA approved seller~servicer~issuer licensed in 48 States. We sell direct to the agencies, not middle man investors with tons of overlays
- Current servicing portfolio is in excess of 6 Billion
- Mid America Mortgage, Inc owns 56% market share in enotes Nation Wide as of July 2018. We're already closing loans via Remote Notary. Industry leader
- Establish since 1940
- Positions available for Loan Officers that do not want P&L responsibilities
What you need to bring to the partnership
- Current NMLS License
- 2+ yrs in Mortgage Origination experience required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and wants to learn more about the digital mortgage experience
- Willing to forge new & existing relationships with new Realtors & Builders
- Attend local real estate & mortgage banking event
- Network of referral partners
- Successful track record
- Product & guideline knowledge of FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, & Non-QM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year