Calling all Record Handlers/Mail Couriers! Come join our team of Intelligence professionals in Merrifield, VA!
Kiliuda Consulting, LLC provides expertise in the areas of Information Technology Consultation Services, User and System Virtualization, Information Research & Analysis, Cyber Security, Program Management, Administrative Services, and Document Management. Kiliuda is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK and our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA.
- Operate a government owned vehicle to support a substantial classified courier, mailroom and messenger operations; Courier records and mail between DEA facilities in northern VA.
- Exercise quality control over accuracy of computer records and paper files.
- Receive and manage end user support requests.
- Provides file information to other Federal agencies as authorized.
- Maintain support logs and monitor status of reportable activities.
- Provide administrative support to a classified Program in the functional areas of administrative functions, records management, supplies and travel card general office services.
- Provide administrative/clerical support consisting of answering, directing and making phone calls as needed.
- Prepare correspondence documents with minimal errors, check and distribute documents and correspondence; prepare travel authorizations and vouchers, make travel arrangements, as required.
- Evaluate requests for services, initiate and process the required paperwork, and assure actions are taken in accordance with DEA policies and procedures.
- Perform tasks as identified by the Task Monitor in support of NS management.
- Answer, direct and make phone calls as needed
- Provide administrative support in the functional areas of administrative functions, logistics and mail services, records management, supplies and travel card general office services.
- Operate a government owned vehicle to support a substantial classified courier, mailroom and messenger operations
- U.S. Citizen
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must be able to pass a background check which includes credit, criminal and DMV.
- Must be able to pass the DEA background investigation.
- Minimum of 3 years general experience document analysis, information retrieval, and similar functions.
- Combination of successfully completed post-high school education and experience, including certificates of superior academic achievement, may be substituted for 2 of the 4 years of specialized experience
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back Apply Now