Serve as a senior technical solutions leader in the firm’s functional Cyber business focused on the federal market and create and articulate a technical vision for and lead the continued expansion and transformation of the firm’s program support from a primarily on-premise delivery model to a cloud-based model delivered as a professional service and As a Service. Design, build, and scale new and more sophisticated Protective Controls-based capabilities, including asset management and identity and access management and lead, inspire, and motivate a team of senior cyber engineers. Apply DevSecOps methods effectively, develop and execute the transformation roadmap to achieve a new future state service delivery architecture, develop thought pieces supported by proofs of concept, and present them to senior federal clients. Support strategy development and lead design, implementation, and operations of the capabilities, including new or modified business model design, such as professional services through As-a-Service models. Provide technical leadership and solution development vision and oversight of client engagements, program delivery quality, and excellence, foster trusted senior client relationships, and position yourself as a technical thought leader through routine engagement to discuss mission priorities, emerging needs, and program delivery and risks, and present thought leadership in support of future mission requirements, including rapid evolution towards Cyber-as-a-service model. Perform as a thought leader, drive the development of new, differentiated capabilities and service offerings that could be delivered as professional, shared, and managed services, scale technical team through attraction, retention, and development of top cybersecurity professionals, and identify and manage strategic vendor relationships that support next generation solutions.
- 15+ years of experience in leading complex technical project delivery with large government clients in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years of experience in the cybersecurity and security engineering field and leading complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for government clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies for Cyber Defense Operations with a focus on cyber controls
- Ability to develop and execute a vision for the program that transforms service delivery for cybersecurity and security engineering services across different price and cost models for professional, shared, or managed services
- Ability to develop and communicate a transformation roadmap clearly that leads to a future state architecture applying DevSecOps methods
- Ability to develop next generation cyber capabilities and delivery and deployment models that integrate cyber controls with cyber defense operations that drive improved enterprise-wide visibility of alerts and telemetry information
- Ability to identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients through the development of leading-edge solutions that support mission priorities
- Ability to identify and create partnerships across technical solution providers and create integrated multi-vendor teams focused on a client solution
- Ability to manage and lead multiple technical delivery teams across various challenging environments and collaborate with senior firm leaders to foster positive client and vendor relationships
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of experience with top tier and premier firms serving in senior technology leadership roles
- 10+ years of experience with supporting large, complex engagements with multiple workstreams and integrating solutions
- Experience with developing, deploying, or overseeing the delivery of managed security services or establishing shared services programs
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.