We are seeking a bright and quick-minded person with a pleasant, professional, and articulate phone voice that enjoys helping people and works well on a team to help our customers. This position requires someone that can handle several tasks at once, can follow up with customers and jobs, and can keep recorded information organized. Listening to the concerns of prospective customers and matching their needs with our services and scheduling their appointments efficiently into a route. Talking with customers on the phone also requires detailed, logical thinking and note-taking, and therefore quick typing skills are essential.
The ideal candidate must be reliable, self motivated and able to work productively, detail oriented and organized, with experience in customer service, scheduling, sales and other administration.
Experience: Prefer 3+ years of sales experience, 3+ years in customer service and 2+ years in account management and/or scheduling; proficiency with system software similar to Microsoft Office and Outlook, experience in SOCIAL and LOCAL ONLINE MARKETING a MAJOR PLUS!
Education: High School graduate, College education a PLUS
- Answer telephones, relay messages, and route calls
- Use web-based routing software to schedule services
- Maintain accurate records of customer interaction
- Make calls to customers to follow up on services provided and check satisfaction
- Answer basic questions from customers and prospects about company services
- Promote and sell company services to inbound callers when needed
- Make calls to customers to collect past due amounts
- Prepare customer mailings, and perform other administrative and marketing tasks as required
Location: Mineral Springs, North Carolina
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Pay is based on experience & expertise
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer relationship management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Schedule management: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: In person