ePowerOn is an innovative leader in integrated security and lighting control systems with energy management for municipalities, transportation departments, car dealerships and industrial buildings. This list continues to grow along with our clientele as new business types and remote locations require our products and services. ePowerOn proudly supplies control systems for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 100.
To serve our diverse customer base, our engineers have designed energy management systems along with security and lighting controls to save energy, improve safety standards in all communities and promote a sustainable environment. Choosing ePowerOn’s industry-leading technology is an investment in the future with a partner that is committed to developing a safer, connected world.
Our growing company is searching for a Product Marketing Manager who will be an marketing strategist for ePowerOn’s product lines.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for learning the product's strategy, getting to know its customer, competitive intelligence and developing the tools and campaigns that the company will use to introduce and sell our product to the market. This position is primarily responsible for the process of bringing a product to market and overseeing its overall success.
This person will focus on understanding and marketing our products, drive demand and usage of our products in which often includes writing proposals to meet market needs.
- Lead and develop product positioning and messaging that can reach and align potential buyers to understand our brand and product lines.
- Develop, execute and manage the product marketing strategy and integrate marketing campaigns to enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Build sales enablement content to support internal teams including sales training materials.
- Gain customer feedbacks to meet buying criteria and required product functionality.
- Provide product training for product sales and offerings.
- Drive innovation and identify marketing opportunities with sound business ideas to enhance the product knowledge in the market.
- Prepare and execute market launch plan for various product lines.
- Maintain updated market information including product trend, competitive analysis, technical and commercial requirements.
- Partner with product and other internal team to derive product positioning to reach targeted industry segments.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of LED lighting products and technology (preferred)
- Problem solving skill to apply logic, creativity and persistence to find solutions.
- Effective communication skill to interpret data into business solutions.
- Strong planning and project management skills with proven ability to oversee multi-location projects.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties.
- Strong sense of ownership, work ethic and self-motivation.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, POS, scanner and copier)
- Extended hours may be expected
- Prolonged standing may be required
- Domestic and/or International Travel may be required (up to 25%)
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan