We are interviewing for a Smoothie King Shift Leader.
- Some experience required.
- Background check required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Shift Leaders are comfortable taking responsibility as well as delegating it; they thrive on challenge and continually look for opportunities to learn. They are responsible for ensuring Guest satisfaction while maintaining efficient store operations. Along with the General Manager, they provide guidance to Team Members during assigned shift.
- Assist in the team management of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Assist Team Members at the point of sale (POS) in the execution of product and promotions.
- Ensures "Guest Service" in all areas and meets applicable standards for quality and cleanliness.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs General Manager of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Support and adhere to company standards for operations, marketing/communications and brand identity.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the General Manager.
- Six or more months of restaurant or retail experience as an hourly employee preferred.
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lead, both by example and direction.
- Interact with the public and co-workers constantly and positively during shifts.
- Efficiently operates a blender and POS cashier system.
Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year