Exciting opportunity to join the Clinical Care Solutions product management team as they launch multiple digital apps for our customers! The Program Manager works hand-in-hand with the product manager to direct a cross-functional development team to create customer focused apps. The position drives clarity by defining and prioritizing the program objectives, critical success factors and deliverables for the team.
- Responsibility to ensure that product programs achieve all design objectives required to meet customer and business needs, including: feature and functionality, quality, reliability, serviceability, manufacture-ability, regulatory, compliance and cost. Understand and capture the user needs into system requirements and is responsible for the architectural decomposition and allocation to subsystems.
- Develop the Integrated Program Plan (and Integrated Design Plan) and ensures that the necessary resources are applied and delivering to plan. Work with a small to mid-sized cross-functional team to ensure product manufacturability, serviceability, safety and quality.
- Ensuring that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
- Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
- Working with the functional engineering leadership team to grow functional and domain expertise within the team
- Ensuring that the quality targets are satisfied and retires technical risks as they arise on the program
- Support Lead System Designer in the development of verification and validation planning and execution
- Ability to proactively manage cross-functional interdependencies to maximize team efficiency and avoid gaps/delays in mid to long-term execution.
- Anticipate integration issues and discern appropriate actions to progress the team forward.
- Connects planning and cross-functional impacts of product NPI, Installed Base, Obsolescence and End-of Life. Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
1. Understanding of and experience with Phase Review Discipline (PRD) milestone process for New Product Introductions.
2. Demonstrated execution at meeting project goals while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and budget CTQ’s
3. Bachelor’s Degree within appropriate Engineering/Science discipline or Bachelor’s Degree and years of experience within technical discipline or equivalent
1. Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
program management, engineering or development knowledge, and business planning processes having experience with the full product lifecycle.
2. Functional background in software, systems, or development programs
3. Domain background in test systems, probes, or other ultrasound products/services
4. Strategic planner and thinker with ability to drive change across the segment products
5. Demonstrated experience on global product releases throughout the entire NPI cycle
6. Strong written and oral communication skills
7. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
8. Familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
9. Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.