Immediate Opportunities for Java Developers with 3-5 yrs.
If you are an experienced Java Developer (Front-end, Back-end, Full Stack) with US Citizenship – CONTACT US ASAP.
Project: Support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whose agents protect and safeguard America. These systems help secure the American streets and support DHS layered defense strategy.
*** Applications will be deleted if you are a 3rd party firm representing a candidate or lack the basic experience required or do not currently live local to the opportunity. We are not interested in corp to corp with third party firms who have a consultant on their staff. ***
- WE UTILIZE A DUAL ENGINE AGILE METHOD FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF DEVELOPMENT
- WE ARE A SMALL TECHNOLOGY FIRM WITH GREAT BENEFITS AND VERY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE.
- SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST BE A US CITIZEN ABLE TO PASS SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECK
- Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable J2EE application that integrates with business rules engines and user interface and biometrics/mobile tools. Provide technical leadership to junior members of the team.(80%)
- Analyze user requirements and proposed potential design solutions (5%)
- Understand and comply with development standards and Agile/Scrum methodologies to ensure consistency across the larger team (5%)
- Collaborate with Client SMEs, team and other vendor teams (10%)
Please note these are the top technical skills that the ideal candidate MUST have. General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a must.
- 3+ years’ experience writing Java/J2EE code and integration skills
- Proven history of delivering complex technology solutions to meet business goals
- Demonstrated expertise in successful large project/build management and execution
- Experience with various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS and knowledge of No-SQL datastores (MongoDB, Accumulo, HBase).
- Experience writing Java code in a Windows 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS or within a JBOSS/WebLogic/WebSphere application servers (3+ years)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and solutions (Maven, Ant, Junit)
- Knowleage of JQuery, AngularJS is a plus
- Ability to grow into leading development team in the future
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current DoD or DHS clearance is preferred.
- writing Java/J2EE code and integration skills: 3+ years
Required license or certification:
- Must be US Citizen and be able to obtain Secret Clearance
- IF YOU HAVE CURRENT DHS CLEARANCE OR DoD SECRET - CONTACT US ASAP AS WE CAN GET YOUR WORKING WITHIN A WEEK IF YOU PASS AN INTERVIEW WITH OUR TECHNICAL TEAM.
- B.S. degree or in process of obtaining one within 1 year
- Masters degree or in process of obtaining one
Job Type: Full-time
- RDBMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hibernate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- JSP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java/J2EE: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- US Citizenship (Required)