Part-Time Instructional Associate
Amesite is seeking an Instructional Associate with demonstrated experience, who is passionate about bringing real-world examples into online learning.
The successful candidate loves to engage learners in meaningful professional discussions, and to weigh in on current events - and especially, explain how they relate to course material. You are excited about having a tech partner handle administrative work so that you can focus on what matters - inspiring, engaging, assisting, and mentoring learners in your discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated expertise in organizational behavior, or related discipline
- Consistently receives high reviews
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Current participation in professional associations
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Service orientation
- Orientation toward collaboration
- Focus on delivering high quality content
- Possess a continuous learning mindset
At Amesite, we build artificial-intelligence software products designed to improve learning. We formed the company because of the need to make learning more affordable, accessible, and engaging. Our team helps educational institutions and businesses improve learning as their technology partner, delivering a disruptive technology-driven by AI. And we offer a constellation of services that help partners implement new programs and improve existing ones. We only use data to improve learning—our compact with our users-because it is absolutely vital that learning communities—whether in educational institutions, businesses or nonprofits—get access to cutting-edge technology and the most up-to-date and verified content possible.
Amesite is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Amesite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Amesite are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender/identity, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Amesite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Amesite encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- How many years of experience do you have teaching online classes?
- What integrated technologies have you used in facilitating online classes?
- What is your favorite subject to teach, and why?
- How quickly are you able to start working?
Work Location: Remote