We are a busy flooring company looking for an Administrative Assistant with a strong work ethic to become a valued member of our team. We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Simple IRA, Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Product Discounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team-oriented attitude
- An aptitude in accounting with a high attention to detail for working with Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Very strong computer skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to work with a variety of websites, vendor portals, company social media, etc.
- Possess a positive attitude with a willingness to assist others and learn new things in a constantly changing environment
- Requires someone organized, flexible, proactive, self-motivated and efficient in time management and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for working with a variety of personality types
- Handles answering the business phone with a friendly and upbeat tone then directs calls appropriately
- Provide administrative support, including special projects as directed
- Knowledge of the flooring industry and RFMS software is helpful but not essential
If you feel you have the drive to succeed in our fast-paced environment and have the right skills and abilities, please send us your resume and cover letter along with your salary history and/or requirements.
Starting pay will be based on experience and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)