In the Sales Manager-In-Training Program (MIT) you will utilize your strengths and our resources in our Award-Winning Agency training program to:
- Set appointments with hundreds of clients who are provided by the Agency and already requesting our program services (no cold calls or canvassing).
- Offer Benefit recommendations to the client that are in groups throughout the United States and in Canada.
- Lead and mentor new Agents in the correct code of conduct and duties related to their day to day activities
- Organize and maintain clients throughout their contract with the Agency
- Interview, Hire, then utilize learned skills to Train the Qualified Candidates provided by Corporate Head Quarters
How the Agency compensates your work:
- Entry level MIT Trainees Performance Compensation Scale averages $71,000-$91,000, while Agents that graduate early earns upwards of $91,000+ in our Performance Compensation Scale.
- New Agents can earn incentives over $8,000 in their first Month.
- All agents earn weekly bonuses based on Performance with no dollar amount cap.
How the Agency Supports your career:
- State of the Art Online University
- Massive Online Resource Center
- Leads- Agency-sponsored leadership programs 3 times a year
- Award-winning training Program
- Advancement opportunities are based on MIT Performance Not Leadership Opinion
How we Compensate and Secure your Future
- After 3-month Employment Probation, you receive Union Benefits and Representation through OPIOU 277
- All Employees are paid through their Performance Compensation Scale weekly on every Friday
- Performance Compensation Scale determines weekly Bonus Amount
- MIT Graduates receive addition Compensation and leadership bonus based on their Agents performance beneath them.
- Monthly Renewals based on programs that Agents still have on the books, after ten years in company Agent will receive renewals on all policies every month for the rest of the time those policies are in effect.
Our entry level representatives come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of which do not have previous sales or management experience. To ensure our training, and success of representative we on Average Invest $34,000 into our MIT Agents in their first year. So, to ensure reliable candidates we expect all MIT Agents to be:
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $71,000.00 to $91,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Management: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: