Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As software engineer for a federal Cloud computing environment, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build systems from vision to a production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements and mentor teammates. Using the full software development life cycle (SDLC), you’ll work with the development team to build functionalities for the client at the speed of their mission. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the digital industry for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with Web and mobile application development in a variety of languages, including HTML, LAMP, CSS 3.0, or XML
- 3+ years of experience with GIT
- 3+ years of experience working in Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Server environments
- Experience with performing system administration on Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0+, Apache, NGINX, or SharePoint
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Platform and operating systems
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience migrating content via scripts or APIs from SharePoint to Drupal
- Experience with Mulesoft
- Ability to maintain and configure Atlassian stack
- Ability to perform Box integration and operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) SQL Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.