SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (CHINESE & ENGLISH PREFERRED)
Is accountable for providing liaison support between Sales and Operations by researching, resolving and communicating merchant application issues in a timely manner which promotes effective customer service.The Sales Account Representative is also accountable for providing Customer support via Phone, E-Mail, and Chat for issues related to online ordering products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Technical and Customer support related to online ordering products(iorderfoods.com) issues
- Operations and Sales support for all new merchant applications
- Solving issues for customers by troubleshooting, investigating problems and proactively identifying support needs
- Improving internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively developing new processes for optimized workflow
- Be well-versed with our products, online help software, and social communities
- Identify trends in customer feedback to help drive improvements to our products and processes
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, operations and other departments on various customer and quality assurance projects
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize daily work assignments
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Proceed applications by referring to internal procedure and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Detail oriented with strong quality and productivity orientation
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Arrives on time to work scheduled hours and complete assigned tasks
- Some degree of flexibility to cover other shifts as needed
- Ability to work overtime
- Bilingual - Chinese and English (Preferred)
- High School Graduate or College courses related to Business, such as Management or Marketing
- 1 or more years of Customer Service experience in a similar role
- Driver's License to drive to different locations and merchants
- Ability to organize and coordinate work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professionalism, dependability and desire a challenge
- Knowledgeable of computer, internet, web functions and MS Office and authoring software
- Project Management Experience/Strong Interpersonal Skills
Group Medical Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holiday, Accrued Paid Vacation, Marriage Paid Vacation, Bereavement Paid Leave, 401(k) and Life Insurance.
Bankcard Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Chinese & English (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)