- Time Management
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
Verisk Analytics has an amazing story to tell. In 2016, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list and to its America’s Best Large Employers list. If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us.
At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Verisk's Information Systems & Technology team is seeking a PeopleSoft Security Administrator I to configure PeopleSoft HRMS/Financials OIAM in support of the organization's ERP system.
This position’s key responsibilities:
- Train and Document processes and procedures for all security tasks.
- Assist with Basware and Concur Access Management configurations
- Produce Audit documentation and confirmation in compliance with bi-annual Internal Audit regulations.
- Document and complete routine monthly, quarterly, and year-end internal audits with 100% accuracy.
- Document, Develop, and Test process flow requirements for functional improvements and enhancements within the PeopleSoft Financials & HRMS Acceptance, Test, and Sandbox environment.
- Entry Level candidate working with PeopleTools and PeopleSoft HRMS/Finance application systems on Oracle Identity Access Management (OIAM) control/security as an administrator for an ERP system
- BS degree in Finance, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Ability to quickly learn and document processes and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Amenable to taking direction from a senior level team member
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to make decisions in the absence of clearly defined rules and procedures.
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to plan and execute duties, activities, and responsibilities with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, and resolve customer service issues in a positive and professional manner
- Experience with Tableau a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package. Our benefits package is competitive and includes full healthcare options, a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off program.
Verisk Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer