Full-time | Part-time | Contract$15 - $20 an hour
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Little bit about Teller
Teller livestreaming app, is the first of its kind to hone in on tarot and astrology philosophies. Teller takes every step with the hopes of providing a platform that unifies a healing space for dreamers and truth sayers from all over the globe for wellness and empowerment.
- We are a small but mighty team with a vision of revolutionizing how we connect with the stars and with ourselves.
- We are a team of creators. We believe creativity is the drive of productivity.
- We are building products that help people elevate mental wellness. In a word, happier.
- We are a series A startup founded by top tier VCs
- Research possible marketing channels and figure out growth compatibility & feasibility.
- Design complete user growth loop and list action steps.
- Outreach and build partnerships with channel owners and influencers, in the mean while, guide them through content ideation and posting strategies.
- Acquire users through paid ads on TikTok, Snap, & Instagram.
- Gather and analyze growth data on a weekly basis; drive key learnings from the campaigns (Why it worked why it didn't).
- Fuel product team with front-line market and user insights.
What we are looking for
- In touch with the social landscape and trends
- Not afraid to curate memes, social media content and trends
- Proactive learner and team player
- Love for the process of creating
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Social Media/Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: