Do you enjoy the residential remodeling? Are you a talented craftsman that is able to 'solve construction problems' that others can't? Do you enjoy being a part of a team that takes pride in doing exceptional work and creating greatful, happy clients? If you find yourself saying "Yes!" to these questions, we may be the right fit for you.
Sicora design/build, a residential remodeling company, is looking to add a key member to its growing team. As a HANDYMAN at Sicora will you have some of the following duties:
- working with our Lowe's to install different products: light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- performing contracted Handyman work for home owners.
- assist Master Electrician when time allows.
Qualities/background that we seek for this position:
1. Must be a good 'people' person. Maintaining positive client relationships are important as referrals are a core source of marketing for the company.
2. Must be a good problem solver. Remodeling is all about 'figuring things out'. You have to be content and happy in a position where figuring out problems is the name of the game.
3. You must be detailed and meticulous in your work.
4. You must be able to maintain a clean work site and respect other peoples' property.
Benefits that we offer:
1. You maintain your tools. Sicora will provide you with a $150/month tool allowance in addition to your salary.
2. Sicora provides you with a vehicle
3. Health, dental, and short term disability insurance
4. 3% retirement fund matching
5. Yearly reviews along with monthly check-ins with your manager
5. A team oriented environment that enjoys doing our best work and working for the best clients.
If this sounds like something that might fit what you are looking for, we encourage you to apply! Thank you for considering working for Sicora!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour