Leading Veterans Service Provider seeks multiple mental health clinicians for new treatment center in Boca Raton. Masters level Licensed/Interns with specific trauma experience and former military a big plus. Come work for an agency that is growing, mindful, and completely focused in treating our nations heroes. We value our employee’s.
- Treat veterans diagnosed with mental disorders.
- Provide counseling to mentally ill veterans.
- Provide thorough assessments on veterans to determine diagnosis. Build a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Conduct one on one, family, and group treatment in an outpatient environment.
- Determine appropriate levels of care, make referrals if necessary.
- Provide appropriate clinical interventions to include emergency stabilization and treatment as well as appropriate referrals for veterans in crisis.
- Keep and maintain accurate evaluations, treatment plans, treatment notes, and provide appropriate communications to Department of Veterans Affairs staff as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- A Master’s degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, or mental health counseling from an accredited college or university.
- Florida State licensure as an LCSW, MFT, or MHC or a licensed intern of any of the above.
- A veteran of the military or have passion for the treatment of veterans with a clear understanding of the military culture.
- Trauma specific training to provide the best in care, passion for the clients we serve, honest and trustworthy to a fault, and want to help build a premier location where the hero’s of our country can heal from the invisible wounds of war.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Industry competitive pay.
- Full benefits within 90 days of hire.
- A fun, relaxed work atmosphere.
- Ability to bring your specific style and treatment modalities to an environment where all voices are heard.
- Agency uses any and all adjuncts to therapeutic interventions such as: Equine based psychotherapy, transcendental meditation, adventure therapy, music therapy, yoga, and anything else we can dream to assist our veterans in healing.
- Free clinical supervision and a paycheck for interns.
All of our clients are active-duty and veterans of the U.S. Military.
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavioral Health Professional (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative