This PM will focus on the implementation of the Wireline Resiliency project, tracking and managing project planning, engineering, permitting and construction based on the Wireline Resiliency technology plan.
- Construction Project Manager Role Summary Plans and organizes resources to bring about the successful certification and activation of all new build fiber-to-the-home projects.
- Partners with project stakeholders, internal customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborates with a cross-functional team (e.g. Construction Planners, Design, Business, IT Operations, MTC Engineering, Access Engineering, MDU Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) to execute all fulfillment activities for simple and complex residential new build projects .
- Own from end-to-end all fiber-to-the-home residential new build projects approved by the FCRB for an assigned area
- Engage all boundary partners required to certify and activate a residential new build projects (OSP, Engineering, LAM, NIM, CB, MDU Sales, MTC, etc)
- Duties typical for a construction planner level II for simple and complex residential projects
- Tracks and maintains project issues and responsible for resolution of those issues limiting impact to the overall success of the project, escalates issues when required, and acts as a catalyst for resolving issues that include but are not limited to project delays and interpersonal project team conflicts.
- Drives compliance to standard process across all organizations to ensure effective use of resources and budget
- Reports out to leadership on project timelines, risks, issues, accomplishments, upcoming events, scope changes, communications, etc.
- Manages and may initiate associated workflows and/or tickets (UET Remedy) for associated processes
- Assists with development of methods and procedures/job aids, processes and other formalized documents to ensure enterprise standards are in place
- Assists with identification and implementation of ongoing process and technology improvements.
- Understands end-to-end process and enforces compliance to the process across all involved organizations
- Trained and proficient with Workflow Tools in their assigned area (BID, TOMS, Optix)
- Hosts weekly meetings with all involved organizations to determine status, timeline, and any risks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $77.00 - $88.20 per hour
- Wireline: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote