***Security Clearance Required: A final Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret Clearance***
Responsible for supporting/assisting the GPM with managing and retaining program documentation, managing project scheduling activities using tools like MS project, interacting with SMEs and program IPT leads, and overall administrative support.
Position will support development and maintenance of the program level Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), utilizing MS Project as the preferred tool.
- Position will interface with technical, project, and programmatic leadership to collect and aggregate weekly schedule status; analyze, and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly IMS outputs.
- They will deconflict schedule interdependencies, and track customer dependencies in all schedules.
- Supports the creation of meeting minutes, document action items (AIs), and follow-up on the completion of project AIs / activities / deliverables. Prepares reports and briefings for the Program Manager regarding status of action items and risks across the program.
- Provide documentation development and support to meet program office data calls, briefs and documentation requirements on a classified network.
- Support the office in data retrieval, transfer, and archiving efforts including configuration management, folder set-up, and management of all program documentation and correspondence to ease access, review, retrieval, and filing of all program-related documents, data calls, and briefs.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or management field.
Five (5) years of business/management/development/ integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations.
Experience with building, integrating, and analyzing a multi-faceted program's Integrated Management Schedule (IMS) and ensure coherence through the use of tailored IMS tools
Experience working with, and coordinating the activities, of multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
Knowledge of critical path methods
Ability to coordinate, develop and maintain program documentation
Allowable Experience/Education Substitutions: 8 years of related experience can be used to substitute the Bachelor's Degree requirement.
Candidate should be proficient in MS Project
Candidate should be proficient in all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Candidate should have demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
Candidate should have experience working in a dynamic, schedule-constrained, complex security environment
Knowledge in developing DoD systems acquisition documentation development
Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating technical requirements, and contract requirements
Experience in developing briefs and documentation for leadership, DoD and/or service program acquisition, Congressional and/or financial reviews
Security Clearance Required: A final Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret Clearance
Estimated Travel: 5%
Location: On-site Arlington, VA
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.