CSF Community Center Youth Program Assistant Position
Under supervision of Community Center Site Director or Assistant Site Director, the position assists with the daily youth program activities.
- Works with program participants to complete homework assignments and recreational activities, grouping of ages within activities for vendor or staff provided lessons.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of food to the youth.
- Performs clerical and administrative support tasks, including preparation and monitoring of sign in sheets.
- Acts as a chaperone on field trips.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to train staff and/or volunteers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with residents, vendors and staff.
- Basic writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to assist with the coordination and organization of activities or special events.
- Ability to make policy and procedural decisions and judgments.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Skill in the use of computers and related software applications.
- Ability to interact with program participants and/or staff in a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour