RN – Psychiatric Outpatient Facility, Monday thru Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
Hiring Company: Capital Healthcare Solutions
Employment Type: Contract; Per Diem; Contract to Perm
Hourly Pay Range: 28.00-31.00
Address Locality: Homestead
Address Region: PA
Postal Code: 15212
Address Country: US
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, No Weekends!
Date Posted: November 2, 2018
We are in immediate need of an experienced RN to join our team of dedicated caring professionals.
Must possess excellent communication and understand and enjoy working as a TEAM, with all levels of staff and support personnel.
Your primary responsibility is to provide compassionate nursing and supportive services to children and adults with mental illness. Required responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing medication monitoring and supportive treatment services to include administration of injectable medications per MD order, patient education of prescribed medication, taking vitals, evaluation of psychiatric stability and BRIEF supportive interventions.
- Also will be providing medication monitoring and supportive treatment services in Clozaril Clinic every 4 weeks (Mondays from 10-2) Next clinic is Dec 3 2018
- Establishes relationship with the various MDs regarding refills
- Obtains medical direction from Psychiatrists and CRNP. Coordinates medication management efforts within the outpatient department, while working with medical assistant.
- Works closely with medical assistant regarding both clinical and administrative responsibilities. Evaluates and provides coaching to medical assistants.
- Builds rapport and trust with consumers through active listening, the use of empathy while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by appropriate authority.
- Supervises, evaluates, trains and coaches’ medical assistants regarding both clinical and administrative responsibilities.
- Interfaces with psychiatrists and other team members to provide necessary care.
- Participates in team meetings for clinical supervision and treatment planning.
- Ability to manage crisis situations.
- Always exhibits a friendly respectful attitude with consumers, family members and other support persons.
- Performs other related duties as necessary by appropriate authority.
Pay rate up to $31.00 per hour. Position is currently per diem with the possibility of long-term employment for the right candidate.
Must be able to display initiative, creativity, solution focus and teamwork in all aspects of job performance and foster a culture of teamwork among staff members and consumers.
Required License, experience and training:
- Registered (Non-restricted) Nurse licensed to practice in PA
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience
- 2 yrs. in psychiatric nursing preferred
- Proficiency in e-prescribing and EMR software.
- Knowledge of MISA treatment.
- Associate degree preferred.
- FBI and child clearances will be required.
- Industry leading pay rates and bonuses
- Loyalty Bonus Program
- Group Healthcare Benefits
- Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 4% company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- Perks at Work—Nationwide discounts on retail, travel, sporting events, entertainment, and more!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Contact Justine Horner at: (412) 229-1545
Explore our website: www.chsstaff.com
For more of the latest updates, be sure to follow us on:
Capital Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $31.00 /hour
- Registered Nurse: 3 years (Required)
- psychiatric nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)