Be Well Solutions is a comprehensive wellness company headquartered in Solon, Ohio. Be Well Solutions specializes in full-service wellness including biometric screenings, health risk assessments, wellness programming and intervention, compliance tracking and aggregate reporting. Founded in 2005, we are a national wellness company, serving both large and small organizations.
Biometric screeners perform a variety of tests for client screening events. Typical health screening events assess cardiovascular risk factors, blood pressure, height and weight/BMI, as well as cholesterol and glucose through a finger-stick test.
- Perform finger-stick for Cholestech, A1C and Cotinine test
- Perform blood pressure test
- Calculate and measure height/weight/waist circumference, body mass calculations (BMI), waist-to-height ratio, waist-to-hip ratio of participants
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Medical background
- Medical license or certification (RN, LPN, CNA, Medical Assistant, EMT, etc.)
- Experience using Cholestech screening equipmement
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and punctual, including reliable means of transportation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information
- Proof of Liability Insurance required
- Must pass background check
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a PRN position. Early morning and/or late evening hours may be required for client health screening events. Local travel required. Travel outside of Northwest Ohio < 10%.
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
For the health and safety of clients and staff, all PPE and sanitation supplies will be provided by Be Well Solutions for the staff employed at each health screening.
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- On the road