We are growing! Join our team of caring professionals. Conveniently located in Wexford.
We’re not your typical medical office! At Connected Health we see every day as a chance to create a positive client experience through our innovative approach to health & wellness. Connected Health is not driven by insurance companies which allows us to put the focus back on patients and staff members. Our integrated, relationship-based care model connects clients to a team of professionals focused on medical, fitness, nutrition, physical therapy, emotional wellness services & more.
About the Role:
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible. Scanning, uploading, faxing, retrieving records
- Liaise with visitors - Act as point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book meetings, create reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- Errands as needed such as post office, banks, grocery store and occasional client deliveries.
- Assist with HR and accounting needs
- Retrieve and distribute mail
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, scanners)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint) as well as Mac computers
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
We value our employees. Management recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance and strives to create a happy and welcoming work environment.
Benefits: (Some benefits may apply depending on # hours worked per week)
- Medical Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Free Fitness Membership (on-site gym)
- Employee discount for health & wellness services
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to make a difference
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.65 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wexford, PA 15090: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location