One of the Nation’s major suppliers of in-home oxygen &respiratory therapy seeks a Sales Representative. Responsibilities includeestablishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the medicalcommunity and conducting in-services educating them in the use and applicationof medical equipment. Thisis a great way to jump leave the retail world behind and join the stable andgrowing medical field. This is a greatopportunity to decide how much you want to make each paycheck beingcommissioned.
· Obtaining a predetermined number of referralsand set-ups from referral sources per month,
· Preparing and submitting approval plans forsales territory management, and
· Providing marketing information to managementas requested and/or made available.
· Previous experience selling in the homehealth care field preferred
· Commissioned based sales a plus
· Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare,insurance reimbursement and accounting practices a plus.
· Must have excellent human relations skills
· Computer literate.
· High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission