Healthcare’s helping hand.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. CHG Healthcare, in Salt Lake City, UT, is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. Through our trusted brands – CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork, Foundation Medical Staffing and Global Medical Staffing – we provide temporary and permanent placement of healthcare providers all over the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
CHG is looking for a Product Manager to join our Digital Experience Team. This role will be responsible for the planning and execution of customer facing digital experiences. You will be working with our customers to create net-new features that improve the way healthcare professionals and hospitals work with our brands. You will gather, analyze, and prioritize product requirements that align with the product vision. This role requires coordination with the company's Sales, Development, Marketing, UX and Product teams. You’ll be working with a team of product managers and developers who are customer-centric and passionate about building industry-leading experiences.
We’re looking for people who:
Work with a Scrum team to research, analyze, design, & implement exceptional user experiences
- Demonstrate servant-leadership and take ownership of your product
- Garner buy-in for your product vision and roadmap from stakeholders and executives
- Strategic thinking, proactively seek opportunities and proposes solutions
- Use agile methodologies to continuously improve customer-facing products and business processes
- Partner with multiple business units to discover and prioritize opportunities
- Analyze internal user and customer experience trends and drivers
- Manage and work with 3rd party partners and contractors
- Identify, analyze, and research opportunities for customer growth and expansion within the digital experience
- Responsible for understanding the needs of our customers and how they leverage the product to work with CHG brands most effectively
- Be the voice of the customer
- Ensure user stories are implemented consistent with the desired business/user outcomes
- Work collaboratively with customers and UX to gather requirements, create designs, and validate proposed experiences are valuable
- Respond to inquiries / needs from other areas of the business including support, sales, product marketing, and partners
Education and Experience Requirements:
Knowledge and work experience in Agile methodology
- Ability to write User Stories and technical documentations
- Experience conducting User Testing and User Panels
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Team oriented: ability to motivate and work well with diverse and cross-functional teams
- Experience conducting and analyzing end user, product and market research
- Passionate about delivering value and bringing products to market
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technical, or a related field (Preferred)
- 2-4 years’ experience in product management (customer facing experience preferred)
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training - we are Hall of Fame members among the top training programs in the world
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At CHG, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer