Do you have…
A commitment to providing exceptional service?
Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
A high level of integrity?
An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is currently seeking a Part Time Receptionist for our West Hartford Store. The position is 25 hours per week and must be available to work flexible work hours between the following days and times: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and most Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The primary duties of the Retail Receptionist are to:
- Operate automatic call distribution (ACD) telephone set and PC running Windows-based applications to accurately receive, record and respond to members/customers’ requests.
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Effectively manage store traffic while greeting members/customers, answering telephones and identifying customer needs. Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
- Properly answers and accurately processes incoming overflow telephone calls from the Roadside Assistance Call Center (RACC). Takes action, as necessary, to respond to a member's emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful), in addition to performing the technical aspects of processing the service request. Assists members, utilizing AAA maps and/or a PC based map program, to determine their breakdown location or tow destination.
- Utilizes current system, a Windows based PC application, enters accurate information and comments regarding a member's Roadside Assistance needs -including any special service considerations. Handles credit card and member billing transaction as appropriate.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- High school degree or equivalent and six (6) months of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Proficient using the Internet, AAA Intranet, and other applicable legacy and web-based PC applications used to process work and service Member requests.
- Proficient, working knowledge of geography and the ability to use manual (paper) or PC based maps as needed to assist members.
- A competitive salary of $12.75 to $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, and Tuition Reimbursement to highlight a few of the offerings.
Retail Team Member, Cashiering, Member Consultant, Retail Relations, Sales, Branch Specialist, Member Sales, Cash Handling, Notary Transactions, Fulfilling member request, Cashiering
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Admin - Clerical