Overall Job Summary
The Sr. Creative Sales Lead for Pirrello Digital Imaging supports the organization to win new business and formulate deal structure and terms and conditions. This role analyzes business opportunities in context of the risk and opportunity and to assist the executive team during the due diligence and negotiation phase.
- Leads and actively participates in the Business Development Function.
- Develops a robust process for quantitative and qualitative new business analysis.
- Monitors market trends and recommends strategies to address these trends.
- Evaluates competitor strategies and strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops customer intelligence and recommends customer strategies and channel approaches.
- Responsible for the development of alternative direct sales strategies, aiming at achievement and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives to support the growth of the company’s business.
- In charge of sales expansion, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
- Gains a clear understanding of the client’s business, strategies and pain-points to tailor our service offerings and team resources for maximum impact.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communication or related field
- 8+ years progressive sales and customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Routine travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Proven experience delivering revenue and relationship growth.
- Ability to build executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated success managing strategic accounts within a sales/target driven environment.
- The ability to manage and develop multiple teams across multiple accounts.
- Proven capability in coaching and talent development.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission